Blackberry Peach Crumble
Write a review
- 2 pints blackberries
- 4 peaches
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- pinch cinnamon
- The blackberries make an excellent crumble, especially mixed with some of those delicious SC peaches.
- I toss 2 pints berries, 4 cut up peaches together in a 9x12 pan.
- I mix ½ cup flour, ½ cup oats, some sugar, cinnamon, and ¾ stick of butter in a bowl and mix with my hands until the butter is thoroughly incorporated in the flour/oats.
- This topping is sprinkled on top, put in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until the juices are bubbling and the crumble topping is lightly browned.
- Very easy and super delicious.
Flying Cloud Farm http://www.flyingcloudfarm.net/