Write a review
- 4 large beets
- 1 large potato
- Other veggies celery, kale, arugula, etc
- 1 large onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Plain yogurt
- Wash all the veggies and cut into chunks.
- Place in a large steamer over boiling water, steam until very soft.
- Using the water from the steamer, and any other stock or water as needed, blend the cooked veggies until very smooth and thick.
- Return to pot; heat gently to avoid sticking.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve each bowl with a generous portion of yogurt in center of soup.
Flying Cloud Farm http://www.flyingcloudfarm.net/